This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our terms and conditions of usage of SaaS model of cyber security service.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all sources code, database, functionality, software, website, website designs, audio, video, test, photographs, and graphics on the site and the trademarks, service marks. And logos contained therein are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademarks.
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your Password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. Wo reserve the rights to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment
- American Express
- Rupay and UPI payments
You may be required to purchase or pay fee to access some of our services. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information all purchases made via the Site, you further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed, we bill you through an online bulling account for purchase made via Site, applicable tax will be added to the price of purchase as deemed required by us. You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices the on effect for your purchases, and you authorized us to change you chosen payment provide for any such amounts upon making your purchase, If your purchase is subject to recurring charges then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring change, until you notify us of your cancellation. We reserve the right to correct any error or mistake in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment, we also reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the site.
All purchases are non- refundable you can cancel your subscription at any time by logging into your account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid item. If you are unsatisfied with our services, please email us at email@example.com
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and /or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated-by-automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchase on the Site
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell foods and services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or coping of nay Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scrips to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robot, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the network or services connected to the site
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice form any content
- Upload or transmit viruses, trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letter and spamming (continuous posting if repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs disrupts, alters, or interferes with use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats(“gifs”), 1*1 pixel, web bugs, cookies, or other small devices
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
- Systematically retrieve data or other content form the Site to create or compile, directly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site is a business software and is not open to all, only the organizations/ individuals will be using the software to create their proprietary content for organization purpose. You thereby represent and warrant that:
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyrights
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information form anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap
You acknowledge and agree that any question, comments, suggestion, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“submission”) provided by you to us are non- confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submission, and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such submissions, you agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
TERMS AND TERMINATIONS
MODIFICATION AND INTERRUPTIONS
These terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of India. Whitehats Cybertech Private Limited and yourself irrevocable consent that the court of India shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contact, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of this ICAC, which as a result fi referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be three (3). The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Delhi, India. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of India
The parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding, (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the public or any other persons.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information’s. we reserve the right to correct any error, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating or your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site, you agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruptions of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruptions of such data.